This Cost Model has a variety of processes including Roll Forming, Flamecutting, Welding, Grinding of Weld and Painting.
Tank Plate material is calculated in this model, but is not summed up in the model. Be sure to add the material price to the time cost separately.
1. Enter the size tank desired based on gallons of capacity.
2. Enter the plate thickness
3. Enter the Diameter of the Tank
4. Enter the average size of each opening for component assembly, etc.
5. Enter the number of openings.
The program will now calculate the data.