1. The Stock Size is the original diameter of the bar or cutoff blank that will be machined.
2. The Stock Length is the overall length of the part to start with.
3. Enter the Finish OD Diameter.
This is the final size of the outside diameter of the part.
4. Enter the ID (Bore Size). This is the finish size of the internal diameter.
5. Enter the counterbore size if one exists otherwise ignore.
The times are calculated based on the core Costimator speeds, feeds for machining, machine and material specifications.