The user of this data is assumed to have a manufacturing background with the need to know all of the details of this model.
This data is meant to be used when the Estimator doesn't care to see the speeds and feeds and number of cuts data.
1. Enter the "Stock Removal (Depth)"
Depth of Cut.
2. The "#Depth Passes" are calculated by the program based on a .250 removal per pass.
3. Enter the "Width of Cut"
4. The program will calculate the "#Width Passes"
This is the number of passes the cutter will make.
5. Enter the "Length of Cut"
This is usually the length of the part being cut.
6. The program will calculate the cutter size based on part width and Time based on the speeds and feeds in the Costimator database for this material and workcenter.